- Personal Information. “Personal information” is personally identifiable information such as your name, residential address and e-mail address or any other information that can be used to identify an, or about an identifiable, individual. Personal information is collected by us only when you specifically and knowingly choose to provide it to us, such as when you choose to contact us using an electronic mail message through the hyperlink provided on this Website.
- Non Personal Information. The only other information collected by Procyon through this Website is by the collection of non-personally identifiable information about visitors in a number of ways including through a visitor’s Internet Protocol addresses, browser types and other technical web server statistics collected by our Website hosting provider, Telus Enterprise Solutions Inc. (the “Hosting Provider”) through its Telus Shared Hosting Services (the “Hosting Services”), and provided to Procyon (the “Technical Data”).
- Collection, Use and Storage of Information. To the extent Technical Data gathered and provided to us may include personal information, the same will only be used to research what IP addresses and browsers are visiting the Website. We or our Hosting Provider may also use Technical Data to support this Website. Personal Information sent to Procyon via electronic mail message, whether sent independently or through the hyperlink provided on this Website, will only be used to contact the sender as requested in the message.
- Release of Personal Information. None of the Personal Information included with any message transmitted to us will be disclosed by Procyon to outside parties without the prior written consent of the sender, unless required by law or court order.
- Our Hosting Provider. This Website and the email server for the “procyonsecurity.com” domain are hosted by , which has its own legal agreements and privacy commitment. Please review their privacy commitment for details on what Personal Information, if any, they may collect, and how they handle that information.
This Website and its written content are the property of the Procyon Security Group (“Procyon”). The images on this Website have been downloaded from Burst and are used in accordance with the Burst Terms of Service. This Website is protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Your use of this Website does not transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Website or its content.